DGCX Zinc (DZS) Futures
DGCX Zinc (DZS) Futures
Zinc is the fourth most common metal in use, trailing only Iron, Aluminium, and Copper with an annual production of around 13 million tonnes. Zinc is most commonly used as an anti-corrosion and galvanization (coating for iron or steel) agent is the most familiar form.
DGCX Zinc Futures contract provides a more efficient and transparent way to manage pricing risks than other product structures available for Zinc supply chain participants. DGCX Zinc Futures contract also provides financial participants an opportunity to trade in conjunction with similar products to gain spread opportunities arising from various supply and demand scenarios.
- Tracks and prices one of the most important Non-ferrous metals
- Traded and Cash settled in US Dollars (USD)
- Tax Free – No transaction Tax and Zero Capital Gains tax
- Basis 5 MT contract size, tick size USD $0.5
- Efficient metals trading and hedging on DGCX through a futures contracts structure
- Unique trading opportunity in the region to participate in global Zinc markets
- Market hours encompassing the largest global liquidity pools
- Low cost structure with risk adjusted net margin offset on calendar spreads
- Traded on a globally recognized, regulated and safe platform permitting greater participation
- EFS, EFP and Block trading is permissible
Contract Type Future Contract Name DGCX Zinc Contract Contract Symbol DZS Underlying Special High-Grade Zinc of 99.995% purity (minimum) Contract Size 5 Metric Tonnes (MT) Notional Contract Value 5 x Price Trading Currency USD Settlement Currency USD Price Quote US Dollars per MT Tick Size US$ 0.50 Tick Value US$ 2.50 Settlement Basis Cash Settled Final Cash Settlement Price (FCSP) FCSP is based on reference price publicly available on the Last Trading Day Last Trading Day (LTD) Two Business Days prior to the third Wednesday of the expiry month Trading Days Exchange Business Days Trading Hours 07:00 – 23:55 Hours Dubai time Trading Months Monthly, such that 6 months are available at all times Calendar Spread Calendar Spread of M1-M2 and M1-M3 are available at all times New Contract Listing Business Day immediately following the Last Trading Day Max Order Size 200 Lots Wholesale Trades Block Trade minimum size threshold: 50 lots. EFP/EFS also available. Trades must be submitted within 15 minutes after execution No Cancellation Range See link: www.dgcx.ae/price-limits