EUR – USD Futures
Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange provides local participants with futures contracts in the world major six currencies that are the Euro (EUR), Pound Sterling (GBP), Japanese Yen (JPY), Swiss Franc (CHF), Canadian Dollar (CAD) and Australian Dollar (AUD) versus the USD.
These currency pairs are the most traded in the world. The exchange offers these contracts for hedging and trading in a secure and regulated environment, without remittance of and money overseas. The contracts are deliverable and hence ideal for corporate organization and trading companies to hedge their exposures.
- Three month contracts to match with most import export exposures
- Deliverable products
- Small contract size suitable for traders and organizations with smaller exposures
- The contracts are quoted as turtle contracts so that profit and loss is realized in USD
- One of the only regulated platforms offering major currency futures in the entire GCC region
- Margins are accepted in UAE Dirhams so you can take exposure using local currency
- UAE is a Tax Free jurisdiction ensuring no tax liability arising out of accrued profit
- Market hours from 7.00 AM till 11.55 AM UAE time
- Overlaps most trading zones including Europe and United States
Contract Parameters Symbol DEUR Contract Size 50000 Trading Months Mar, Jun, Sep and Dec Last Trading Day 2 Business days before 3rd Wednesday of Expiry month Settlement Day 3rd Wednesday of Expiry Month New Contract Listing Business day immediately folloing the last trading day Price Quote US$ quoted in Cents per € Tick Size US$ 0.0001 per € or US$ 5 per tick Trading Days Monday through to Friday Trading Hours 07:00 - 23:55Hours Dubai time (GMT+4) Maximum Order Size 500 lots for Banks and institutions promoted by Banks. All other entities 200 Lots Price Limit No Price Limits - Note 1* Wholesale Trades EFS, EFP, Block trade facilities available Margins Initial Margin based on SPAN Click on the "Initial Margin" TAB Calendar Spread Margin 100% benefits is offered on calendar spread positions Spread Position Margin Nil on matched positions Extra Margin At times of high volatility, an extra margin, as deemed fit by the Exchange, may be charged Delivery Period Margin Five times the initial Margin
Product Contract Last trading date Expiry date Tender start date Tender end date Delivery start date Delivery end date DEUR DEUR-20170313 13-Mar-2017 13-Mar-2017 13-Mar-2017 13-Mar-2017 15-Mar-2017 15-Mar-2017 DEUR DEUR-20170619 19-Jun-2017 19-Jun-2017 19-Jun-2017 19-Jun-2017 21-Jun-2017 21-Jun-2017 DEUR DEUR-20170918 18-Sep-2017 18-Sep-2017 18-Sep-2017 18-Sep-2017 20-Sep-2017 20-Sep-2017 DEUR DEUR-20171218 18-Dec-2017 18-Dec-2017 18-Dec-2017 18-Dec-2017 20-Dec-2017 20-Dec-2017