The Exchange partnership with Cinnober (now owned by Nasdaq Technology AB), one of the world’s leading Exchange technology providers to offer an advanced technology platform to meet the sophistication requirement of Global trading communities.
The technology platform provides DGCX’s members with superior transaction speed, more efficient means to access liquidity, higher reliability, enhanced trading and clearing functionalities.
Leveraging the state-of-the-art electronic platform, DGCX is able to maintain its continuous growth by launching innovative products and services.
EOS, the DGCX trading platform provides DGCX and its Member community with:
- Multi-asset, multi-currency trading and clearing facility
- High speed and low latency matching capability
- Fully redundant and scalable platform
- State of art real time risk-management and surveillance capabilities
- Advanced world-class clearing capabilities
- Support of industry standard protocol – FIX 5.0 for order entry
- Global connectivity
- Low latency network access
An ideal market place for Retail, Institutional and High-Frequency Trading (HFTs) communities.
Today technology is the backbone behind a successful trader. Some of the key considerations of today’s Members are speed, minimal time to market, access to real time information, sophisticated software and timely support at an affordable cost to maintain their edge. In order to offer Members world class trading experience, DGCX with association of various providers and partners facilitates following services:
- Proximity hosting services (colocation) to Exchange Members and ISV’s in the DGCX datacenter thereby providing ultra-low latency access to the EOS platform
- Members can subscribe shared or dedicated rack space, Internet and communication links to meet the business objective
- Access to dedicated or shared Order Routing and Management Services, provided by world’s leading ISVs in the colocation facility
- Hardware infrastructure under PaaS Model